Since 25-5-2018, new Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the protection of personal data, has been implemented, aiming at strengthening this protection in all EU Member States.
Technological progress and globalization have resulted in new challenges with regard to the protection of personal data. Personal data is a part of individuals’ everyday life, as they contribute to it or because they are necessary for the commercial and operational activity of companies, as well as of the economy as a whole. However, the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data is a fundamental right for every individual and must therefore have full control and access to them.
Α. ABOUT US
The protection of personal data is a basic principle in our company and a factor of trust for our employees, customers and suppliers.
Park & Fly offers parking services in a suitably landscaped and controlled area, allowing those travelling by air to park their car in covered parking spaces in total safety.
Our company, respecting the new Regulation and your personal data, is immediately implementing it. In this context, we shall inform you of the key points of the relevant legislation in order to continue our cooperation.
- DATA COLLECTION
As part of our collaboration, we collect and process personal data in order to better organize our relations, service and information. Typical examples of Information – Data that we may collect are the following: name, surname, father’s name, job, gender, VAT number, identity card number, date and place of birth, e-mail, telephone, etc.
In any case, we collect data only with your consent. Additionally, we do not transfer and transmit them to third parties without your prior permission. However, it is quite possible that we transfer them to third parties or bodies in order to avoid any malfunctions during carrying out the cooperation between us.
- USE OF DATA
Your personal data are collected and used for specific and specifically stated purposes only. Particularly:
- If it is necessary to prepare and perform a contract to which you are a party
- If we have a legitimate interest in doing so
- In order to be informed about our new plans and actions.
- DATA RETENTION POLICY
We retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to meet and fulfill the above-mentioned purposes.
As a matter of principle, these elements will be retained throughout the duration and until termination of our contract / co-operation and for the period required by law for tax purposes. So after that, we delete them. We will exceptionally continue to process personal data after this termination. In particular:
- For statistical purposes
- Information necessary to meet our statutory obligations
- Data necessary for the exercise of our legal claims
- YOUR RIGHTS
Under the new Regulation, extended rights are granted for and established as far as your personal data are concerned.
- Right of access: You have the potential to get informed about the collection and processing of your personal data by our company, as well as the right to receive a copy thereof.
- Right of Correction: You have the right to update and correct potential mistakes about your personal data
- Deletion Right: You can request the removal of your data from our company. Exceptionally, we may deny deletion in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to limit processing: You have the right to request a limitation in your personal data processing by our company
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive, in a structured, widely used and mechanically readable form, your personal data you have provided to us.
- Right of objection: You have the right to oppose the processing of your data for specific purposes, e.g. commercial, advertising, and statistical.
In any case, if you believe that your data are being collected and processed in violation of applicable law, you may file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.