We remind you that the Personal Data Protection Regulation has been in place since Friday, May 25, 2018. Based on the new EU Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, our company has harmonized its Data Protection Policy based on the current framework. In this context, we safeguard your personal data and protect it both during collection and processing. Your details are not distributed to third parties, and you will be able to review, update or delete them at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org on “Deleting Personal Information”.
Mr. Apostolos Vlachos is the Data Protection Officer of our company, representing EMERAV, headquartered in Athens, 48 Kifissou Ave., Peristeri tel. 215 5050 115.
- Pre-consent Information Our database contains your contact information that we use exclusively for our cooperation, concerning the notification of yours on issues of our commercial or contractual cooperation, our actions and events. Your information is stored in electronic and printed records that are not available to third parties. The data collected are used exclusively for the above-mentioned purpose and will remain in our database for 2 years. You can freely withdraw all or any of the following consents at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing already carried out. At any time you can exercise the following rights, by sending a request to our company:
- Right of access: You have the potential to get informed about the collection and processing of your personal data by our company, as well as the right to receive a copy thereof.
- Right of Correction: You have the right to update and correct potential mistakes about your personal data
- Deletion Right: You can request the removal of your data from our company. Exceptionally, we may deny deletion in accordance with applicable law.
- Right to limit processing: You have the right to request a limitation in your personal data processing by our company
- Right to portability: You have the right to receive, in a structured, widely used and mechanically readable form, your personal data you have provided to us.
- Right of objection: You have the right to oppose the processing of your data for specific purposes, e.g. commercial, advertising, and statistical.
Please be advised that if the transmission of data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims by a court or extrajudicial matter, the legitimate interest of our company is superior and it is not possible to satisfy the right to object. Also, in case that you believe that your privacy is affected in any way, you may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr), at any time.